Senior Algorithm Developer
ZOZO New Zealand is specialising in algorithm development, mathematical modelling and rapid prototyping and mobile applications
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of ZOZO Japan who we support to build new and better products for online retailing by leveraging state-of-the-art research concepts to create strong new intellectual property
Work with the team to develop high quality software products that solve challenging mathematical problems.
|Key result areas
- Investigate deep learning methods to solve computer vision problems
- Compare deep learning algorithms performance with alternative approaches
- Prototype solutions to validate the selected methods functionality and efficiency
- Test frameworks
- Gain insight into problem requirements and design effective technical solutions.
- Specify solutions for development on target platforms
- Provide technical recommendations and new ideas.
- Work closely with other team members, clearly communicate issues and seek new ideas for solutions.
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Expert in using ML tools e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow to solve Computer vision problems
- Experience with Python, Matlab or a similar high level language
- Three or more years experience in applying machine learning applications
- Experience in developing software prototypes to validate functionality - preferably using Python.
- Strong team worker with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in an Agile Development environment
- Experience in using object oriented languages - e.g. C++, C#
- Experience in some areas of signal and image processing, numerical methods, mathematical modelling and related fields.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker.